Senin, 07 Mei 2012

Just For Your Information

Halloha Bloggers in the world , just for your information , my old blogger (http://vaniaclarissa.blogspot.com) is already hacked with someone not just blog but my facebook and email too , and i don't know who they are .
Yap it's really hard and painful for me as a someone really love fashion and a someone really love blogging .
Guys i need you help to follow this new blog , and i'll follow you blog too . For me got a one followers is really hard and need a work hard to make my blog like my old blog .
I want to cry if i remember my old blog , i'm already work hard for that blog . And now it's over , anything about my old blog already gone . All of my photos in my old blog is already gone , deleted by someone who hacked my blog , really sad .......
But i get spirit to make a new one that will be better than before . I hope all of you want to help me in my process to make a new blog :) 
Life must go on and to be a good blogger i must ready for anything that will be happen like this .
And one thing you must know , i can't be a good blogger and make my blog again without all of you guys :)
So my pleasure if you want to help me , i love you guys and thanks before !!
I must keep going on , i never give up to make a new one , so KEEP BLOGING ON GUYS! :*

-VaniaClarissa-

2 komentar:

  1. Hello dear:)
    I know how bad it feels when your a fashion blogger and it's almost your life and it gets hacked..it has happened with me..though its been hardy 2 mnths i have started my blog !

    would love to see your nw posts and i'm following you:)
    if you wish to you can follow me on my other channels as well:)
    i would feel good:)

    Love*
    Elegance Stylized Blog❤
    Bloglovin
    Facebook
    Twitter

    BalasHapus
  2. omg! that person is so mean!!! like they hate you or something? ckck
    by the way, i'd love to follow back your blog. keep posting and i can't wait to read :)

    xx
    flyongfeather;
    http://tonergrey.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus